Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
No need to worry, we are monitoring your order closely!Event organisers tend to release tickets in the weeks leading up to an event, sometimes even just a few days beforehand. As soon as your tickets have been sent, we will notify you via email. Rest assured that you are covered by our guarantee.
Ways to ensure you receive your tickets on time:
- If you are travelling to the event, add your travel address and expected departure date as soon as possible and we'll make sure your tickets are shipped to the right place. Once your order ships this address cannot be updated.
- Ensure you choose a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery, such as a work address.
- Please ensure that your phone number & Default delivery address are correct in case we need to contact you.
If you bought e-tickets, we will notify you via email once they are ready to download and print. If you bought ‘Instant Download’ e-tickets, they will be available to download and print from your Purchases shortly after purchasing.
You can track the status of your order in the Purchases section.