Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
Can I buy tickets that are personalised with someone else's name on them?
Yes, viagogo allows third party sellers, including individuals, to sell tickets on its platform. In some instances the original purchaser's name may be printed on your tickets. The tickets are valid. Your name does not need to match the name printed on the ticket to gain entry to the event.
Why wasn't this helpful?
I understand the answer but I don’t like it
I don’t understand the answer
I can’t find the question I want to ask